Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cigar Review: Nub Cameroon

I RETRACT I RETRACT. Full apologise to Sam Leccia and the Oliva family. I guess this month has been full of mistakes on my part. I was very hesitant to try this cigar. I once foolishly called it a publicity stunt, a ploy. Saying that only the gullible would part money with this joke. I WAS WRONG. I AM THE GULLIBLE FOOL THAT WILL PART WITH MONEY AGAIN FOR THIS CIGAR.

Now it is not a cuban, or Davidoff, but the "sweet spot" theory is true!!! From the moment that I lit this Nicaraguan delight, wrapped in a complimenting cameroon wrapper, it was sweet. Now the end was not sweet and I must say that with purchasing a torpedo is a waste as when you get to the end of the cigar you run out of room to hold it. (A problem easily fixed with purchasing the robusto size the next day.)

This cigar was excellently made. Even burn, great construction, and wonderful draw. That enormus ring size helped keep the temperature down but more notably, the flavor of the tobacco was mouth watering. This cigar is a must try, and a new favorite. One word of caution for quick smokers like me, TAKE YOUR TIME. Although it boasts that it will burn just as long as a regular stick, you will quickly start smelling your fingers burning as you are ending your experience with this wonderful creation. Great cigar!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicaraguan people like to be called " Nicoya"....kingxicano