Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cigar Review: Camacho Corojo

Not being able to go to Hawaii this summer, I decided to have Hawaii come to me. Well, not really, but putting a hold on my two-a-month limit has been a very good consolation prize. I have always wanted to try a Camacho after reading reviews. Now, either I am really a lighter weight than I thought when it comes to cigars, or I just didn't appreciate the blend.

With a smirk on my face I read that the Camacho Corojo is one of the strongest cigars in the world. It has a blend of rich tobaccos grown in Honduras from a rare seed smuggled out of Cuba after the embargo. Now I have tried Litto Gomez's Double Ligero, Ghurkas Beast, and Rockey Patels Sun Grown cigars. These are particularly strong, yet perfectly balanced. I did not find Camacho to be like this. I would be a sport and say I will give this cigar another try in the future, but as July comes to a close, the 2 cigar limit will be back into effect. Therefore I aqcuiese to trying this particular cigar anymore. Sorry Eiroa family, I may be missing out, I may be too light weight, or I may be a good judge of a cigar. I guess I will never know.

0 comments: