Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Validation

There are times in life when the little foot prints you leave in the sand is recognized. This moment marks the pitter patter of my feet in the sands of cigar reviews. (Don't get all excited, its really not that big of a deal to many except to me.) I featured a cigar back in August last year. It was an excellent smoke that bears the name Casa Magna. I thoroughly enjoyed this Nicaraguan puro and have been looking to get my hands on one ever since. Well if you care to visit this link

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1312377041?bclid=1078629812&bctid=6801894001 you will find that Cigar Aficionado agrees with me. They actually found it to be the 2008 cigar of the year. Funny that it took them 8 months to realize that this cigar is something to write about. Perhaps they should have read my blog, or did they... Thanks loyal readers, and fellow aficionados. It seems our pallets and opinions are not that far removed from the so-called experts.

Keep it lit my friends.

0 comments: