Thursday, April 9, 2009


I've tried a few other CI Legends, namely the yellow and blue; which I hated both and did not bother to finish. But after a friend begged I try one more, I found one that was not too bad. Honestly I perhaps would not try buy it again, but I would not refuse if I recieved it for free.


This Copper label is made by Legends Drew Estate. Drew Estate has entrigued smokers with innovative blends that include infused, gourmet blended and (of course) traditional handmades. They also are known for their Acid cigars. I have only tried it once and I did not enjoy it one bit. I must admit though that this was when I first experimented with smoking and it was so long ago that I should reserve further judgement. Nicaraguan long-fillers is complemented by Dominican Piloto, then carefully influenced infused with nuances of amaretto and hazelnut. Thus an almost sugar tipped taste. An Ecuadorian wrapper completes the cigar. Creamy throughout, this beautiful handmade delivers ample flavor. One of the most thick, billowing clouds exit the foot with each puff. Medium bodied, with enjoyable hints of pepper and hazelnut.

Thanks F Lo, for the company and the root beer. It was a great way to keep cool and the sassafras mingled well with the tobacco.

3 comments:

Aron said...

I like the acid cigars by Drew Estate. They never disappointed me and their price is not too high. I prefer the acid kuba kuba the most.

Eric said...

You are right. Drew Estate Cigars are really good and worth their money.I think they deserve their place in any collection and / or humidor.

Eyeluv Seagars said...

I have never tried the Kuba kuba. Perhaps I will try it and review it here. Thanks for the tip.