Sunday, January 13, 2008

Me enjoying a Mexican cigar (Te Amo) in Mazatlan, Mexico. Memorable vacation, not cigar. I enjoyed the cuban Cuaba, Cohibas and Romeo and Julietta much more. Wish I took pics of me enjoying those. Guess I'll have to go back and make sure I do that.







If you ever find yourself there. Grab one of these...
and go to one of these.


BUT WATCH OUT FOR KNOCK OFFS. The best thing to do is buy a box or pack that has not been opened yet and then try one in the store before you leave. If you don't you will fall prey to fake cubans. Not a very pleasant smoke at all. You can always tell a cuban because of the triple seam cap, cool burn, white even ash, and most importantly, very smooth. I am no expert but I believe what makes a cigar cuban is that not just because the tobacco was grown in Cuba, but also because it was also rolled by an expert Cuban roller. If I am wrong, I just had the best fake cubans I ever had in my life!!! May I never get the real ones.

0 comments: