Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cigar Review December: Gurkha Beauty

The last smoke of the year was an absolute winner. A Gurkha Black Beauty! At 25 bucks a stick this cigars features a Honduran filler aged at least 5 years and a creamy Connecticut wrapper aged 7 years. This 6 and a half inch cigar with a 58 ring gauge was smooth and silky. The aroma was just mouth watering. I am salivating as I write this. I cannot say enough about Gurkhas. I had originally stayed away from this brand as it was beyond my budget and I was always weary about high price equalling high quality. However, I got a sampler of Gurkhas as a birthday gift and now I am a believer!!! I will save the rest of the sampler for another day. Only 2 a month the wifey says. Forgot to take a pic of the cigar before i lit it up so here's a pic I found on the web.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly glad to find this. cool job!