Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cigar Review: CAO Black

Not being a big fan of CAO, I thought I would give the brand a chance with one of it's best. I recall CAO when I first started getting into cigars. They had a cool look, nice band, and I did enjoy their Soprano Cigar. But I found that they were bought out from another company and things started to change for CAO. (I could be wrong in my estimation, but I thought they sold out.) I liked the marketing technique of packaging sets with a DVD. It is actually a pretty good DVD. Then they began selling flavored cigars and having scantly dressed women visit shops to promote it. Cano Ozinger, please stick to cigars. That is my humble opinion.

Back to the review. This Black is their trademark brand. They built their brand off this cigar, so I decided, I might as well try it...WOW. I am not a regular fan of mild-medium bodied cigars but you can really taste the quality of the cigar here. The tight ash lets the smoker know that it is well wrapped. It's very flavorful tabacco reveals the care of selecting only the best Honduran tobacco. Great cigar from start to finish. Again, little too mild for me, but it is one that I would buy again.

0 comments: