Wednesday, February 20, 2008


This months selection was an absolute beaut. I have always read reviews that used adjectives such as "creamy" and "mouth-watering," now I love cigars as much as the next guy, perhaps more as my wife would say, but I never would use these terms to describe a cigar...until now. The Montecristo Original, is a "mouth-watering "cigar named after the tale of the Count of Montecristo. It is wrapped in a "creamy" Conneticutt seed, shade-grown wrapper, and filled with Dominican tobacco. I really must give this cigar one of the highest ratings ever.
It was a cold, cold, day but that did not hinder the enjoyment of this fine specimen of a cigar. In fact, the cigar "tunneled" a bit and actually went out at the end, but it was so good, I tried to relight and got another inch or so from it. I believe this happened due to high humidity, as I was next to the ocean, but more so due to the extremely cold weather. I will be having another one of these very soon.

0 comments: