Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hawaii and Cigars

I am a long time fan of Hawaiian Vacations and a nice stogie. Call it a vacation within a vacation, whatever, I just love the combo. Well through an absolute blessing I have made the dream into reality. Here I write about cigars from my new home in Hawaii, BUT...I am cigarless.  I found a house near the only shop I knew existed aside from downtown Honolulu only to find it was closed a few weeks after I moved here. In fact that is the trend here. To get a decent cigar, I would have to travel 1 and a half hours into town only to get a normally priced stick at $6 for $10 or $12. What a rip off. So now my goal is to find a cigar store, not a cigarette or liquor shop that also sells Black and Milds and Swisher Sweets. No offense, I just want pure tobacco, not a machine made "flavor injected"substitute. If anyone knows any in the Central Oahu area. Please let me know.

Mahalo and Keep it lit!

0 comments: